- AP */ Honors & Electives
- Professional Development
Reading Mastery Signature Edition 2008
Grade Levels K - 5
Help students develop into fluent, independent, and highly skilled readers with this Direct Instruction reading intervention program
Use Direct Instruction to help students develop into fluent, independent, and highly skilled readers with Reading Mastery Signature Edition. Used in thousands of schools across the country, Reading Mastery has been a successful reading intervention program with a wide range of students, including significantly at-risk populations, for more than 35 years. Flexible and comprehensive, the Signature Edition greatly expands and refines instruction found in previous editions, appropriate for use as a supplemental intervention program or a comprehensive core reading program.
Master the CCSS with the NEW Common Core Connection Kit
Extended learning for your Reading Mastery® Signature Edition program
- Provides targeted instruction related to the skills and information presented in Reading Mastery® Signature Edition and Corrective Reading Decoding.
- Helps students meet the rigorous CCSS in vocabulary, writing, and comprehension through explicit instruction, modeling, guided practice, and independent practice.
- Core Lesson Connections book offers leveled informational and narrative text reading opportunities to develop vocabulary and comprehension.
- SRA 2Inform makes collecting and interpreting student data easy so teachers can effectively respond to student needs.
Dynamic Digital Resources:
- Interactive Whiteboard Activities
- SRA 2Inform Online Progress Monitoring
- Research Projects
- Online Professional Development
- Teacher eBooks
Additional materials to help boost your Reading Mastery program
* These materials were developed by SRA for use with Reading Mastery Signature Edition and are not considered a component of the core program.